Schedule 1 cases involving unmarried parents

We regularly advise and act in Court proceedings involving unmarried parents who have separated and are looking to resolve any financial issues between them.

If you are in a position of having separated from a partner and you have children together, then we can advise you as to your application for provision for the housing, maintenance, and educational support for them. In the event you are faced with an application or threatened with one from your former partner, we regularly advise in those instances too.

These sorts of issues are complex and require sound, expert advice. In addition, the legal framework is distinguishable from divorcing couples.

Please get in touch with us and we can act expeditiously and help you in either bringing an application before the Court or in responding to one if you have been served with this by your former partner.